The name of KILLINEY KOPITIAM is originated from the famous "KILLINEY ROAD" in Singapore, where our first was opened in 1919. According to "Singapore Book of Records", our first kopitiam (coffee shop) at 67 Killiney Road is the Singapore Oldest Existing Hainanese Coffee shop.
Now, there are 73 outlets spread all over Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong and China. Killiney is a place where one can rest one's weary feet and embrace the joy of the past. There are now 2 Killiney Kopitiams in Melbourne, Australia.
Smell the rich aroma of our freshly brewed coffee, tea and tantalizing fragrance of our warm Kaya Toast to our authentic Singapore Mee Rebus, Mee Siam, Laksa, Lontong, Nasi Lemak, Roti Prata and etc.
- Members enjoy a 10% off the total bill (Mon-Fri only)
- Complimentary of 1 serve of Spring Roll when you spend a minimum of $40.
- Not valid with any other offers
- Members are required to present a valid OSU-PAssion card upon ordering the food
- 10% offer is not valid for Kaya jar or catering order
114 Lygon Street, Carlton
Tues - Fri: 11.30am till 10pm
Sat - Sun: 11am till late
Tel: 03 9650 9880
108 Bourke Street, Melbourne
Mon - Sat: 11am till 10pm
Tel: 03 9663 5818
- OSU-PAssion Card -